Good stocking stuffers can sometimes be tricky to find. It can also be a challenge to ensure you don’t spend too much on stuffers! We’ve pulled together some of our favourite affordable beauty finds that would all work well as stocking stuffers (and wouldn’t break the bank)!
1. Ohii Lip Jelly ($8.00): Available in three scents, these adorable vegan lip jellies offer up a rich balm perfect for the winter season.
2. Ulta Starry Winter Nights Hydrating Sheet Mask ($4.00): Hydrate and rejuvenate skin with this affordable sheet mask.
3. bh cosmetics Eyelights Waterproof Eye Toppers ($8.00): Kick eye makeup into high gear with these high-shine glitter eyeshadows. The waterproof liquid formula dries on bare or shadowed lids in a pearlescent hue with stunning shifts and multidimensional effects.
4. Anthropologie Sweat Skin-Balancing Cleansing Towelettes ($7.00): Coconut water and green tea work to quickly refresh and revitalize skin after an energetic workout.
5. eos Limited Edition Lip Balm 2-Pack ($7.91): These round, ultra-moisturizing lip balms are always a stocking stuffer favourite.
6. Matrix Total Results Miracle Creator Multi-Tasking Hair Mask ($4.00): This pink, single-use formula intensely nourishes, revitalizes and strengthens hair in just 60 seconds. It can be used on all hair types and is not colour depositing.
7. NYX Cosmetics Chocolate Shake Sprinkle Town Cream Glitter Palette ($7.92): Add some fun and sparkle to any look with this glitter palette.